Monday, December 13, 2010

Yea! We're back up!

On Sunday morning my email account was hit by something and I couldn't access it. Then my blog disappeared completely to which I almost cried with over 3 years of blog posting apparently gone (I had backed it up in November at least)! Thank goodness Blogger got around to reviving my blog, and countless others, from the deep recesses of cyber space. It appears that someone in China is successfully hacking Google/Blogger accounts (although they are not openly admitting it).

So, if you tried to get on and read it Sunday or Monday morning to find it "gone"...we're back!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that's scary. Is there anything we should do? How do you back up your blog?! I'd be sick if something happened to mine!

    ReplyDelete

Yea! We're back up!

On Sunday morning my email account was hit by something and I couldn't access it. Then my blog disappeared completely to which I almost ...