Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Making of America

I have a profound respect for our great country and especially for our Founding Fathers. I know that the United States of America was divinely founded for a righteous purpose and that it takes a righteous people to uphold those freedoms which we have taken for granted far too long. I have read and studied a few books and videos that I think every American needs to know in order to stop the loss of freedom, regain freedoms we have lost, and to correct our downward spiral into crisis.

I read an article titled, "The Big Crisis is Coming" and felt the truth of it fill me with a need to prepare myself, our family, and others. I hope you will read it and come up with your own knowledge of what it means to you. Our family has been studying how our country was formed and what principles it is based upon. Sadly, these principles are becoming forgotten or downright disowned by society as a whole. It takes individuals, families, communities, and churches to decide we will stand up for what is right and do all we can to preserve this blessed country of ours.

These videos are easy to understand and give an overview of Principles of Freedom found in The 5,000 Year Leap with this simple study guide.

Political Spectrum Explained



More Food for Thought:
Making of America free Webinars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yea! We're back up!

On Sunday morning my email account was hit by something and I couldn't access it. Then my blog disappeared completely to which I almost ...